Citi is offering cash vouchers valued at 200 Baht for should the service go beyond our committed timeframe. 5X credit line, No collateral, Quick cash (one day approval) Get special interest rate offer! For online applicants only. Interest Rate start from 18%
- Competitively low interest rates
- Maximum loan amount of 90% of the property’s appraisal value
- Speedy approval service
- Maximum repayment period of 30 years (The repayment period and the applicant’s age combined must not exceed 65 years.)
Cooking, market trip, temple visit, dance and traditional dress. Note: This class is offered by advanced booking only. $86 USD per student. 2017-18 Promotional Offer: Make one booking, receive a second booking for free. All registered students may bring a friend or family member for free.
- Promotion for 1st timer THB 400 for 1 hour class, THB 600 for 1.5 hour class
- Non 1st timer THB 650 for 1 hour class, THB 900 for 1.5 hour class
Sports & Recreation(Thailand)
Amusement and Theme Parks
- Dream World, Open daily from 10.00 am - 5.00 pm. On holidays open until 7.00 pm., Admission fee 450 Baht per person.
- Siam Park City, Open daily from 10.00 am - 6.00 pm, Admission fee 490 Baht for adults, 300 Baht for children.
- The Pattaya Park, Open daily from 10.00 am - 6.00 pm, Admission fee 490 Baht for adults, 300 Baht for children.
Day Tour to Temples of Ayutthaya by River Cruise and Including Buffet Lunch
Visit Ayutthaya Historical Park on this 8-hour tour from Bangkok. Once the capital of Siam, the ruins of Ayutthaya are a UNESCO World Heritage site located 50 miles (80 km) from Bangkok, now the capital of the country. Sights you'll see include the Summer Palace (Bang Pa-In Palace), Wat Mahathat, Wat Phra Si Sanphet, and Mongkol Borpit. To return to Bangkok, you'll enjoy a river cruise on the Chao Phraya.